1061 Pencil Line Lightweight, circular woven fire hose technology incorporating high tensile, all polyester woven jacket, lined with high tensile NSF polyurethane. This workhorse hose packs tight and features brass GHT threaded couplings with strain reliefs.
Constructed to meet or exceed U.S. government federal specification 4210‑01‑167‑1061 and is ideally suited for rigorous forestry applications including pumper protection, mop-up and clean-up operations.
Available in percolating and non-percolating construction.
1061 Pencil Line hose has a potential service life and warranty of 1 year, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
• Jacket constructed with filament polyester yarn in the warp, with filler yarns consisting of high strength, low elongation, filament polyester for reduced weight and increase flexibility. The polyurethane lining consists of a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile TPU compounded that resist ozone. Features a smooth finish for better flow characteristics.
• 1061 Pencil Line resists kinking and is flexible at temperatures as low as -65°F / -54°C.
• 1061 Pencil Line is coupled with Brass GHT threaded couplings complete with gasket and fitted with strain reliefs inside the ferrules to protect the hose.
• The service test pressure of 1061 Pencil Line is 300 psi / 2068 kPa. The proof test pressure shall be 600 psi / 4137 kPa and the burst test pressure of a 3 foot / 1 meter sample shall be at least 900 psi / 6205 kPa.
• 1061 Pencil Line meets or exceeds all performance requirements of Federal specification NSN# 4210‑01‑167‑1061.
1061 Pencil Line shall be coupled with Brass GHT threaded
couplings complete with gasket and fitted with strain reliefs
inside the ferrules to protect the hose.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.