Aquathane The ultimate “all terrain” vehicle for moving water and slurry. From emergency response to fracking and manure transfer — Aquathane is a large diameter, lightweight and flexible layflat water delivery solution.
This extruded through-the-weave polyurethane hose is reinforced with a high tenacity woven jacket for the ultimate in puncture, abrasion, heat and ozone resistance — engineered to remain service worthy for years to come.
Aquathane offers high working pressure in a variety of diameters from 7½" to 12" and is available in lengths of 660'. Aquathane moves more product in more places, more efficiently than conventional large diameter layflat hose alternatives.
Aquathane shall carry a 2-year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Aquathane is made from 100% high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded polyurethane cover and lining.
• Engineered to perform in any environment, Aquathane can withstand surface temperatures from 1200 °F to -35 °F.
• Aquathane is guaranteed to withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H‑22 Wheel: 0.5 kg), without exposing the liner.
• Exposure to sea water and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils, alkalis, acids and greases have no effect on the performance of Aquathane hose.
• Aquathane coupling options as required and specified by purchaser.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.