ECO-10 Lightweight, double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun staple and filament polyester fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for abrasion and moisture resistance.
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while engineered yarn selections lighten the hose up to 25% compared to competitive offerings.
This reliable, double jacket fire hose with Key-Lok treatment is tested to 600 and 800 psi, meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance and is UL Listed*.
Features a 10-year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
• Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
• Eco-10 hose may be woven with a double tracer stripe for ease in identification and twist.
• Available with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
• Eco-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
• The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Eco-10 hose up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Maximum burst test requirements for 4" and 5" diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
• Eco-10 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriters Laboratories latest edition standards.
Eco-10 can be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded
couplings or forged Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom
features available upon request. Barcode recess available at
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.