KEY-LITE Ultra light, double jacket construction, utilizing high strength ring spun and filament polyester fibers to deliver a highly abrasion resistant lightweight attack hose. A dependable, polyurethane lining eliminates ozone deterioration while maintaining lightweight integrity of the hose.
The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with iconic “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for additional abrasion and moisture resistance.A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while ensuring the hose is lighter and easier to maneuver.
Key-Lite liner material meets NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) Standard 61 for potable water. This reliable, double jacket fire hose is tested to 600 and 800 psi and meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance.
Features a 5‑year warranty against liner delamination.
• Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic polyurethane that is ozone resistant.
• Available with a special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
• Key‑Lite can be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded couplings or forged Storz. Special threads or other custom features available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
• The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Key‑Lite hose up to 3" diameter shall be 1200 psi / 82 bar. Minimum burst test requirements for 4" diameter shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
• Key-‑Lite hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance
Key-Lite can be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded
couplings or forged Storz. Special threads or other custom features
available upon request. Barcode recess available at additional charge.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.